WooCommerce is the number one option to add shopping functionality to WordPress. As a plugin WooCommerce is easy to install and more or less works out of the box. So, what might be “less” good working without some extra effort? Right, the sales funnel, because WooCommerce is not one of the best funnel builder itself but rather the foundation for it. In this article we take a closer look at what this means, and which kinds of WooCommerce Funnel Builder are the best in the ever-expanding world of alternative WordPress extensions.
The basics: WooCommerce + Funnel Builder = Higher Sales Conversion Rate
A precise description of WooCommerce would be that it is an open-source eCommerce platform for WordPress. You can download it for free at woocommerce.com or search and add it directly at the plugin page of your WordPress site. After activating it you can bring your new online shop alive quite quickly with the help of a wizard, which asks you for all the basic data that is needed to run WooCommerce. All what is left afterwards is adding your products and starting to drive traffic to the shop. That should be enough to see the awaited sales coming in. Well, maybe not yet, let us look at what funnel builders and clickfunnels are good for and which are the best.
A WooCommerce Funnel Builder is a tool on top of the WooCommerce platform which helps you create and optimize your sales funnel. Why would you need that? Actually, you don’t need it, but it could be very useful to you, if you want to increase your conversion rate. Conversion rate in the context of an ecommerce application means rate of turning visitors of your online shop into paying customers. Without some kind of optimization your conversion rate would be probably very low, because the shop lacks not only a individual and sales driving design, but also needs a thought through sales funnel and user journey. That is at least the argumentation for the offering of funnel builders, they try to make it easy for you to implement some or all of the following features and key functionalities.
Important features of the best WooCommerce Funnel Builder
- Ready to use templates for landing, checkout, optin, squeeze and sales pages
- In-line forms, pop-ups and more for order bumps, upsells and downsells
- Analytics, tracking and increase of interaction i.e. A/B testing or in case of cart abandonment or post purchase
Finally, what are the best funnel builder which offer features likes this? Have a look at these sites:
- CartFlows – Increase Conversions & Maximize Profits with Sales Funnels. Turn your website into a selling machine using one-click sales funnels with frictionless checkout, order bumps, upsells / downsells, and more
- OptimizePress – Build a website that gets you more leads and sales. OptimizePress is a complete WordPress tools suite that helps you create pages & funnels that grow your list and make more sales
- ClickFunnel – If you are serious about building very successful click funnels then you should check this promotion out